Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Proper Etiquette For A Business Luncheon
Transcript of Copy of Proper Etiquette For A Business Luncheon
- Skirts to the knees or below
- No cleavage!
- no midriff
- cover up your tattoos Womens Business Attire - Don't order messy food
- No garlic!
- Avoid chewing with your mouth open The Menu No foul language
Make eye contact Manners How to use silverware the salad fork Entree fork butter knife soup spoon coffee spoon - Wear a nice tie
- Wear nice black pants
- Do NOT shower in your cologne
- Again, cover ALL tattoos
- Wear dress shoes and not sneakers. Mens attire -No burping
-Do not pick your teeth
-Do not blow your nose
-No elbows on table
-Keep knees touching.... please Table manners Turn off cellphones prior to the luncheon Chew with your mouth closed