Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Medication Dispensing
Who we are
Automatic medication dispenser pilot
So what is going wrong?
A practical solution
The business case
Care agencies not
Lack of a tool to
assess and evidence
not being used
Living in Kensington & Chelsea
Receiving prompting visits
Set up medication management plans
Link to Telecare where possible
Evaluate benefits to individuals and service
Releasing time to care
Health benefits of adherence
Preventing hospital admissions
Reduced wastage of medication
The Elephants in the room
Why are district nurses doing visits they aren't commissioned for?
Will this free up district nursing time so the service can be cut?
Social Isolation risk to people not being visited
Ownership and buy-in
Project management/ leadership
Monitoring and evidence collection
5 hours and
must be another
Cost per individual
One visit to prompt medication