Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Amir and Mosaab
Transcript of Amir and Mosaab
HOW MANY BONES DO PEOPLE HAVE
Kids have more bones than adults
kids have 300 bones and adults have 206 bones
The skull protects the brain to keep it safe from bad stuff. Your jaw bone is the strongest bone that you have in your body.
there is a bone named tibia and there is a bone named skull.
WHAT BONES CAN DO
The skeleton helps us move around the word so we can survive in our world.
we have many different bones in our body and the most important bone is