Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chapter 8 Take Calculated Risks
Transcript of Chapter 8 Take Calculated Risks
who think for themselves Take a chance on a
promising sailor "Man cannot discover new oceans
unless he has the courage to
lose sight of the shore."
--Andre Gide THE END! Chapter 8 If a rule doesnt make sense,
break it If a rule does make sense, break it carefully "You can't go into combat mode without proper gear" No ship or company should rely on one person for a critical procedure If all you give are orders, all you will get are order takers "Personal accountability is a declining character trait in the US today, so I took no notice when he made no effort to shift the blame" Freedom to change policies can ultimately better an organization There's always costs that need to be calculated and balanced when making a decision.