Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Feudalism Roles
Do Now - Tuesday, October 13, 2015
What is an
List 3 characteristics of someone who is an
Today's Learning Objective
on Medieval Europe by being able to
role, responsibilities and characteristics
of feudal society after collecting evidence from an informative text.
1) Put a star next to your role on the graphic organizer.
2) Participation points:
--Complete the column for YOUR role
--DONE? Complete the shield on the back of the text.
You will work in Expert Groups with students who have the SAME role.
How can your
assignments & exit tickets
show me that you are an
on the topics we study?
Out of 10 points
Make ups (or if you were absent) are on THURSDAY from 3:15-4PM
a person who has a
knowledge of or skill in a particular area.
complete; including all parts of something.
able to be trusted as being accurate or true; reliable.
What should you do to show your
You will bring your expertise
back to your original table
and share it with the OTHER
FORMING EXPERT GROUPS
= THE KING!
Medieval Europe Vocabulary Packets!
Over all, nice work on the Roman Empires vocabulary packets.
Today in class: Let's define "vassal"