Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Algebra and Calculus
Transcript of Algebra and Calculus
Newton and Leibniz. * Also used in car crash.
* Barcodes also need Algebraic calculation.
* Exchange after we buy something. Why is Algebra so important? • Without Algebra, you do not have the control of your own life and we already rely on Algebra.
• You save time with Algebra so that you do not waste your life solving the same problem over and over again in different occasions.
• Algebra helps to generalize your solutions to math related problems. Why is Calculus so important? * First of all, Calculus is much harder then Algebra, so Calculus is used for engineering.
* Scientists or engineers use a lot of Calculus to discover or create something.
* Without Calculus, all of our scientific equations were not be able to created. Calculus in real life Algebra in real life Real-Life Math, K.Lee Lerner & Brenda Wilmoth Lerner, Editors. - Serious statistical model or experiment
- Anything that's built to be structurally sound.
- Anything that uses the EM spectra (radio, microwaves, visible light, etc.)
- Path of Airplane Finally, we are done.
I appreciated that you concentrated on me.
Peace, guys. E
EEEEEEEE Algebra and calculus are two different branches of mathematics, both deals with different mathematical functions, and we cannot decide that which one is more important. Algebra is simple to understand and can be used in everyday life, but calculus being complicated has its applications in professional fields only. Algebra means the branch of mathematics concerning the
study of the rules of operations and relations, the constructions and concepts arising from them, including terms, polynomials, equations and algebraic structures. Calculus is a branch of math that describes how quantities change. Scientists rely on Calculus to measure changes in many different systems. Without it, modern science and technology would not be possible. A Citation Algebra Definition
Calculus in real life
Differences and Similarities
-http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-algebra-and-calculus/ Linear equation graph Quadratic graph