Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Magazines in the Digital Age
Transcript of Magazines in the Digital Age
Pay per article options resonate with
73% of adults feel digital versions of
magazines should be less expensive
Users like to share what they read online
through social media networks But... according to research by Elastic Path,
47% of US adults read digital magazine content. Print magazines must innovate if they want to connect with growing online audiences. Conduct research on who is reading digital versions of your magazine, run surveys, and use analytics to understand your audience. Following these steps will help magazine publishers
compete in the digital age. Digital Make the same content available in print... online... on eReaders... and on mobile phones.