Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to clip things onto Polyvore
Transcript of How to clip things onto Polyvore
Open window that you want to clip.
Then click the print screen button
Step 2: Open paint and click Ctrl & V at the same time Step 5:
Right click the image & save to your photos Step 4:
Go on www.tumblr.com and click text. Step 5:
Click the upload photo button Now its saved to your items. Your all done. Congrats. Step 4:
Crop the photo by clicking image & then crop Step 6:
Then click the polyvore clipper and click the image.