Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of WELCOME!
Art and Culture
The Diversity of Indonesian Archipelago
Republic of Indonesia
Capital City : Jakarta
Independence Day : August 17th 1945
President of Indonesia :
Ir. Joko Widodo
Likok Pulo Dance
Custom and Traditions
Acehnese, Batak, Sundanese, Javanese, Sasak, Tetum of Timor, Dayaknese, Minahasa, Toraja, Buginese, Halmahera, Ambonese, Ceramese, several Irianese languages and so on.
DOs and DON'Ts
Papeda, Kuah Kuning dan Ikan Tude Bakar
Pempek Kapal Selam
Honor the elder
Right hand, please.
Touch someone's head
Drink directly from the tap