Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Korean Language and Hangeul
Transcript of The Korean Language and Hangeul
The Korean language is used by approximately 78million people around world.The growing number of people using the Korean language thanks largely to curiosities and interests of the Korean culture and
When and how was Hangeul invented?
The Korean alphabet is called "Han-guel"invented by King Sejong in 1443, the fourth monarch of Joseon dynasty(1392~1910).
The features of the Korean Language
S + O + VAgglutinative language(affixing language)Using honorifics
The consonants of Korean characters were designed based on the organs of pronunciation
The vowels of Korean characters were modeled on sky, earth and human.
• ㅡ ㅣ
The composing of Hangeul