Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Breaking the law
Transcript of Breaking the law
Breaking the Law
In this lesson you will be able to:
Should is used to give advice or to make recommendations
Form: Should + verb
Give an advice to these people
Describe what they should or shouldn't do and why
"Must" is used to express obligation, necessity or strong recommendation.
Form: Must + Verb
A student will come to the front and will select one of the following problems, the rest of the class will have to give advices using
and create 10 rules that E4CC students have to follow
Understand the grammar to give advices
I should eat
You should eat
He should eat
she should eat
it should eat
we should eat
they should eat
I should not eat
You should not eat
He should not eat
she should not eat
it should not eat
we should not eat
they should not eat
Should I eat?
Should you eat?
Should he eat?
Should she eat?
Should it eat?
Should we eat?
Should they eat?
I should not eat or I shouldn't eat
He should go to the gym
because he is fat
You must eat
He must eat
She must eat
It must eat
we must eat
they must eat
I must not eat
You must not eat
He must not eat
She must not eat
It must not eat
we must not eat
they must not eat
Must I eat?
Must you eat?
Must he eat?
Must she eat?
Must it eat?
Must we eat?
Must they eat?
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
Watch video #18
"I can do it"
"English is very easy"
"Today is a great day"
Fluency diet review
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
What did you do _____?
How do you_____?
What are your plans _____?
30 seconds non-stop
Complete the following grammar test using simple past & past progressive
Make the past simple or past continuous
1) What ____(do) when I _____(call) you last night?
2) I ______(sit) on the couch when you ______(call).
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention and give examples
3) When you_____(arrive) to the party, who_____(be) there?.
4) Susie______(watch) a film when she_____(hear) the noise.
5) Yesterday I______(go) to the library, then I _______(swim), later I ______(meet) Julie for a coffee.
Translate the following sentences to english using simple past & past progressive
1) Ayer estaba jugando videojuegos con mi mejor amigo
2) El fin de semana pasado visite a mis abuelos
3) Estaba comiendo pizza cuando me llamaste
4) Ayer vine a E4CC
5) Estaba estudiando ingles cuando llegaste
Use ''must'' to express certainty, necessity or strong recommendation
Use ''should'' to make recommendations or give an advice
Make couples and answer the questions below. Then share your answers with the class
Have you ever done one of the following?
Give an example using your own verb
You want to buy a car but you don´t have money
Your girlfriend is pregnant
You want to go to a party at the beach but your parents won´t let you go
Should or Must?
The coach will ask the students what things they should have and what things they must have all the time
You failed an important test and you dont want to tell your parents
You want to work in a call center but you dont know english
Should or Must?
The coach will ask the students what things they should have and what things they must have
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
E4CC students must come on time to all of their classes
I should buy the iphone 7
Share an experience!
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now