Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Animal Right and Experimentation
Transcript of Animal Right and Experimentation
In an article, "Animal Testing 101," PETA argues that animal testing is cruel and abusive. Millions of animals are being tested on and most of them are killed.
Even if a product harms an animal, it can still be sold or marketed to consumers. PETA says that US taxpayers' money goes toward cruel and toxicity tests.
It only makes sense to test on humans for HUMAN diseases. Something people can do to help stop animal testing is to say they don't want their tax dollars going toward animal testing.
There is a better solution. Human volunteers would help scientists get to the solution much quicker and will be cheaper.