Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Golidocks and the Three Bears
Transcript of Golidocks and the Three Bears
When Goldilocks finishes the porridge she goes to find a chair to sit in all of the chairs are too big but again the last or the smallest one is just right.When she was about to make herself more comfortable the chair broke and she felt sleepy so she went upstairs to find three beds, one was too hard,one was too soft and the smallest was just right so she climbed into the bed and soon fell asleep.
While she was asleep the three bears came back and saw all the things that happened and were very mad.When they found Goldilocks,Goldilocks awoke right at that moment screamed "Help", ran out the door and she never returned. Plot is the sequence of events. The main idea of the story. where and when the story takes place. Conflict The conflict is that Goldilocks breaks into a house she shouldn't be in. Conflict means the main resolution /details of problem The Rising action 1. Goldilocks breaks chairs,eats the three bears food.
2. Goldilocks sleep in their beds. The events in a story, dramatic, narrative plot. Falling Action The falling action is when the bears find Goldilocks in little bears bed. Resolution Character the person or object in the story. The characters in Goldilocks and the Three Bears are Goldilocks, Papa bear,mama bear,and little bear. By Risa Koizumi Climax The great moment everyone reading the story has been waiting for! The climax for Goldilocks and the Three Bears is...
when Goldilocks awakes with a start and gets scared and runs away in a flash . Little bear went out to find the girl who destroyed his house .
once he found the girl he said
“Goldilocks, Goldilocks, Goldilocks,
please don't run away,
I just want to talk to you,
please come out and play.” so Goldilocks did and she had learned her lesson.Baby bear told her this,
"Because you were dishonest with me,"
he reminded her of what she'd done,
"I'll teach you the lesson of three".
“Honesty, for the porridge you ate which was mine,
Caring, for the chair you broke which was mine,
Sharing, for the bed you slept in which was mine,
learn these three things you'll be fine.”
So Goldilocks did and she had the challenge and she keep her promise and she lived happily ever after keeping her promise. The resolving of the story!