Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lab Safety
Problem Solving Scenario
You drop a glass beaker and it breaks.
Follow the directions on the fan-n-pick team mat.
Ideas for PRAISE:
Ideas for COACHING:
Explain another way to think of the scenario
Stand-Up Hand-Up Pair-Up
Watch and listen for rules that we talked about earlier in the week when we read through the safety contract.
WATCH AND LISTEN
YouTube Lab Safety
Think Time: Come up with a list of unsafe situations from this picture.
Using the class set of safety rules -
As a class we will go through and I will give each rule a key word.
Using your own words, write the safety rule in a complete sentence.
You will take this sheet home with you to use to study the safety rules!
Follow the rubric to create the safety poster.
You will be assigned a random safety rule.
(Blue = Class Set = Do not write on)
Yellow = YOUR STUDY SHEET
- Face Partner
-Keep going until Standlea says stop