Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Knowing Poe
Interesting and Helpful Sites
The templates you will need for this project are located in the folder for Wednesday, November 8th in Buzz. Go there and open the template that best matches your theory. Be sure to follow all directions. If you need help, please email me.
Pick Your Theory
Today, you will work independently on your PowerPoint presentation on how you believe Edgar Allan Poe died. Click the right arrow to see the directions for this assignment.
If you choose, you may receive extra credit if you create a Prezi presentation of your work. The extra credit is worth 10 points in addition to the 50 points you would receive for your PowerPoint slideshow. To get the extra credit, you must have 2 videos, 2 websites, and 2 extra (related) images (in addition to those on your PowerPoint slides).
Click on "View Inside"
Here are some fun videos on Poe and for The Cask of Amontillado that we didn't have time to watch in class!
in the paperclip attached to the assignment in Buzz (Wednesday, November 8th).
1. Research the theories on how Edgar Allan Poe may have died.
2. Choose a theory that has a lot of support.
3. Open the template from the folder for Wednesday, November 8th in Buzz that best matches your theory. If you have a theory other than Alcohol Poisoning, Encephalitis, Rabies, or Cooping then you will use the template marked "other".