Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CSR
Citizenship Development which connects social, environmental and economic factors for the betterment of all. CSR is the way in which business consistently creates shared value in society through economic development, good governance, stakeholder responsiveness and environmental improvement.
- Wayne Visser Triple bottom line accounting means expanding the traditional reporting framework to take into account ecological and social performance in addition to financial performance. - John Elkington in his 1998 book Cannibals with Forks: the Triple Bottom Line of 21st Century Business. Good Definition and discussionL http://www.fahcsia.gov.au/sa/communities/progserv/Documents/cci_report_07/ch2.htm Measurement Reporting Integration Global Impact accountability transparency + The US National Environmental Education Foundation released a study that reaffirms the positive relationship between sustainability education and employee attraction, retention, and motivation.
Article here: http://chloregy.com/home/green-it-cleantech/118200-sustainability-and-employee-involvement
Full report is here: http://www.neefusa.org/BusinessEnv/white_paper_feb2010.pdf WIIFM? The Globe and Mail reports that "allowing employees to volunteer overseas – partly at company expense – makes for inspired workers and a globally minded workplace"
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/your-business/business-categories/sustainability/talent-without-borders/article1495324/ Hewitt Associates and CBSR released results in January 2010 of large-scale quantitative research that further confirms the link between employee engagement and CSR (through the Best Employers in Canada study).
More details at: http://bit.ly/aTqXBa Engaging employees in CSR strategies is profitable - here's proof!
http://realizedworth.posterous.com/engaging-employees-in-csr-strategies-is-profi CSR and Brand Reputation, 3BL Media Sustainability & CSR News: 3BL Media Sustainability & CSR News
http://insider.thomsonreuters.com/link.html?cn=share&ctype=group_channel&chid=5629&cid=165087&shareToken=NTYyOToyY2E2MTU4NS05MjY4LTRmMGYtOTEzMC1hMzYxOTI2NTJmNWE%3D&start=0&end=137 CSR and Banks, 3BL Media Sustainability & CSR News: 3BL Media Sustainability & CSR News
http://insider.thomsonreuters.com/link.html?cn=share&ctype=group_channel&chid=5629&cid=163232&shareToken=NTYyOTpkM2I3NjY2Yy1kNDkzLTRmNzItYjE2My1lMDA5ODQzN2M4YzU%3D&start=0&end=161 New law in Britian: government will have to evaluate a company's CSR before buying goods & services.
http://bit.ly/hINBnb the bottom line risk and profit brand management employee retention and motivation globally competitive engaged employees employee productivity CSR how do i have an impact? what value do i have to offer? what does my community need? what means do have to deliver my offering to the community? who do i have a relationship (or who should i have a relationship with)? what kind of impacts am i looking for? what are my key resources? what are the key activities i will be contributing? who are/should my partners be? what are my growth issues Who will benefit from what I will offer? great discussion of the intersection of 'cause' and profit and some great practical steps! why would a bank bother with sustainability? Partnerships with nonprofits to engage employees Collaborating for Sustainable Change around the world CSR is NOT Philanthropy http://realizedworth.blogspot.com/2010/08/philanthropy-csr.html http://www.hks.harvard.edu/m-rcbg/CSRI/events/2008.10.23_GooginsMirvis.pdf The 5 Stages of Corporate Citizenship Perfect for Nonprofits: http://managementhelp.org/np_progs/np_mod/org_frm.htm Lots of Links: http://www.cdc.gov/eval/resources.htm#logic%20model GREAT Primer on Logic Models: http://toolkit.pellinstitute.org/evaluation-guide/plan-budget/using-a-logic-model/