Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Microphone by Devon
Transcript of Microphone by Devon
A microphone turns sound waves into
electrical energy waves.
These are some pictures of
different kinds of microphones
The microphone was first invented for the
use of Alexander Graham Bell's telephone.
Since Emile Berliner's microphone was not very practical, Thomas Edison and David Edward Hughes independently both made perfected versions of the carbon microphone.
The microphone is used in telephones, transmitters for commercial broadcasts, amateur radio, baby monitors, tape recorders, and movies.
The microphone was invented in 1876
by Emile Berliner.
Thanks for watching!