Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of B2.7 Mitosis
Cells that have nuclei that contain two copies of each chromosome are called diploid cells.
Human diploid cells contain two sets of 23 chromosomes.
All our cells except sperm and egg cells are diploid. During growth and repair of damaged cells body cells divide using a process called mitosis Mitosis in reproduction Mitosis can produce new, complete individuals in a process called asexual reproduction (bacteria /some plants), cloning! During mitosis, one cell divides to form two identical daughter cells