Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Paricution Natural Wonders
Transcript of Paricution Natural Wonders
Official height varies reported as 9,101feet(2,774) or 10,397 feet(3,000 meters).
Last erupted in 1952. Paricutin Natural Wonders Youngest in America and birth witnessed by a human .The volcano was also fast growing reaching three-fourths of its, size within the first year. The best ways to see Paricutin is to take the 12mile round trip journey to the top of the volcano.This can be accomplished through a strenuous hike or by horseback. Paricutin is in a tropical environment with longer summers and milder winters. The average winter temperatures range from 59 to 68F with the summer temperatures ranging from 77 to 86degrees. The rainy season tends to run from May through September. Paricutin can be explored at any time of the year. To make the most of your Paricutin adventure ,plan on staying overnight at least one if not two days.