Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
glow in the dark slime!!!
Transcript of glow in the dark slime!!!
slime Alise garza Mrs.mata
Independent: glow paint and slime
Dependent: hot and cold areas
Control: amount of glow paint used
The slime that was in the cold area had a greater glow then the one in the hot area.
The one in the hot area had no glow at all.
DO you like magic?
My experiment will make your day
come on over and check it out.
How can i make things glow in the dark?
Will they glow if they are 2 different temperatures
A hot plate
A plastic bowl to keep the slime in.
1. in 1 bowl mix 4oz of glue and a cup of water together. in another bowl mix 1 teaspoon of borax and water until borax is gone u cant see it anymore. Add glue solution the mixture of borax and water solution, then add a bottle of glow paint to the 2 mixtures.
Then split the goo in half and place 1 in the cold area and the other in the hot area. Wait a couple of minuted then see which one has a greater lumosity.
If i use a bottle of glow paint and 2 different temperature places, then one of my goo's will glow more.
My hypothesis was correct one of my slime's were gonna glow. and the slime in the cold area had a greater lumosity then the one in the hot area.