Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
World War I and the Rothschild Family
Transcript of World War I and the Rothschild Family
By: Ryan Hatfield
World Wars and the Rothschild Family
The Start of the Rothschilds
1. Meyer Rothschild
1. Oscar Callaway - US Congress
2. Woodrow Wilson - US President
3. Franklin D. Roosevelt US President
4. Otto Von Bismark - German Chancellor
5. Mayer Rothschild
Battle of Waterloo - Sell Stock
500,000 pounds - 4,330,333 pounds, 1818-1828
1834 - Nathan became Banker to the US Government in Europe
Rumor or Fact?
Influenced the US to join
“World War 1.” WW1 - The True Cause of World War 1, www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-1/ww1.htm.
“Famous Quotations on Banking.” The Money Masters, www.themoneymasters.com/the-money-masters/famous-quotations-on-banking/.
Kawa, Lucas. “How The Rothschilds Created Modern Finance And A Vast Fortune That Has Lasted For Centuries.” Business Insider, Business Insider, 23 Dec. 2012, www.businessinsider.com/the-early-rothschilds-built-a-fortune-2012-12#nathan-pioneered-the-ingenious-strategy-of-lending-to-governments-during-wartime-20.
“The Rothschild 1901 – 1919: The secret creators of World War 1.” As The Days Of Noah Were..., 3 Jan. 2011, thedaysofnoah.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/the-rothschild-1901-1919-the-secret-creators-of-world-war-1/.
Images: http://www.woopidoo.com/biography/rothschild/arms.htm, https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/mayer-amschel-rothschild-10935.php, https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2014/04/world-war-i-in-photos-soldiers-and-civilians/507329/
Conclusions & Modern Day influence
"Founding Father of International Finance"
0:36 - 1:50