Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
name: Sergio Israel Ruiz Herrera
Transcript of name: Sergio Israel Ruiz Herrera
The verb 'must' expresses a strong prohibition or obligation and some certainty: I must go. She must be crazy. In Spanish it means I must, I must.
I must - I / I of
I must go to the library.
Debo ir a la biblioteca.
You must stay here until I come back.
Debes quedarte aquí hasta que yo vuelva
We must be at the airport at three o'clock.
Debemos estar en el aeropuerto a la hora
Negative form of Must here´s what it looks like if we use Must the negative.
Must - Not - Base form of verb
Mustn't- Base form of verb
Must (subjective obligation)
We often use must to say that something is essential or necessary, for example:
I must go.
Structure of Must
Must is a modal auxiliary verb. It is followed by a main verb. The structure is:
subject + must + main verb
The main verb is the base verb (infinitive without "to").
name: Sergio Ruiz group: 3 j topic:Must
people must not drink and drive
students must not cheat on exams
1. Larry ____ go to the bank. He hasn't got any money.
2. You _____ smoke in the baby's room.
3. You ______ pay. The entrance is free.
4. I _____ hurry up if I don't want to miss the plane.
5. In the company, everybody _____ start work at 8:30.