Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BLISS Live It! Give It!
Transcript of BLISS Live It! Give It!
Ambassadors learn to dream big, now and for their future, and begin their legacy as leaders who help others achieve their dreams too. As they prepare to move from high school into the next phase of their lives, BLISS helps girls navigate life's twists and turns in order realize their dreams – whether she wants to win a Gold Medal discover a vaccine that cures a disease or run for president.
It's Your Story - Tell It!
View the interactive
Journey Map available
for each Journey here:
Let’s Break It Down
Sections of the Adult Guide:
1. Summary of the book - Page 8
2. Summary of Awards - Page 12
3. Three keys of leadership - Page 20
4. Sample Sessions at a Glance - Page 27
5. Take Action - begins pg 31 of the Give It!
section of the girl book
Navigating the Girl Scout Journey Tip Guide
What Girl Scout Ambassadors Do
Activity ideas for BLISS!
Example of how to do BLISS in a weekend
Dream Maker Award -Ambassadors understand the bliss they can achieve by helping others with their dreams, and realize that a leader pursues her own dreams and makes it possible for others to do the same.