Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Una visión sobre el éxito de Mercadona
Transcript of Una visión sobre el éxito de Mercadona
Strategy and HR Management
Why should we bother about Mercadona?
Supply Chain Management
J. Roig fells off his horse
CROSBY’S 14 STEPS TO IMPROVEMENT
1 Make it clear that management is committed to quality.
2. Form quality improvement teams with representatives from each department .
3. Determine where current and potential quality problems lie.
4. Evaluate the cost of quality and explain its use as a management tool.
5 Raise the quality awareness and personal concern of all employees.
6. Take actions to correct problems identified through previous steps
7. Establish a committee for the zero defects program.
8. Train supervisors to actively carry out their part of the quality improvement program.
9 Hold a ‘zero defects day’ to let all employees realize that there has been a change.
10. Encourage individuals to establish improvement goals for themselves and their groups.
11. Encourage employees to communicate to management the obstacles they face in attaining their improvement goals.
12. Recognize and appreciate those who participate.
13. Establish quality councils to communicate on a regular basis.
14. Do it all over again to emphasize that the quality improvement program never ends.
José Pedro García Sabater
"Quien tiene un modelo tiene un tesoro"