Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How does the ocean affect climate and weather on land?
Transcript of How does the ocean affect climate and weather on land?
Evaporation- is the process by witch water is changed from a liquid
Ocean currents are always moving. Without currents, regional temperatures would be more extreme. Ocean currents are like a conveyer belt. currents regulate climate, to counteract uneven distribution of solar radiation of earths surface.
Weather patterns are driven by ocean currents. They also create largely surface winds.
Global climate help counteract uneven distribution of solar radiation reaching Earth's surface. Coastline's are influenced by the global ocean system.