Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Psychology
Median Salary: 72,360 Brainstorming: About Me Career Opt Psychology -The scientific study of the human mind and its functions; those affecting behavior in a given context. -The mental characteristics or attitude of a person -Industrial Psychology: helps improve productivity for businesses; hire, train, etc.
Median Salary: 124,160 -Marriage Family Psychology: provides counseling to people in couples and families as well as one-on-one
Median Salary: 48,710 Cons:
1.Can be challenging to get to a successful stage.
2. The job can be emotionally draining.
3. It requires a lot of school and studying.
4. It can feel isolating because your mainly working alone.
5. Clients usually don't come back after their first appointment, so you often don't get to see the outcome of your work. Pros:
1. Your schedule is usually from 9-5 but can be flexible.
2. The psychology field is large and offers many opportunities for work.
3. There are professional organizations for questions and help for your job you can attend.
4. Most psychologists are self employed and you get to direct yourself which is good for some and bad for others.
5. You get to meet and help a wide variety of people which in life can make you feel so much better about yourself. -You generate the results in your life that you believe you deserve. Dr. Phil Quote of Life Questions.!? Per year:
-$37,520 -Born: July, 19 1995 Andrew R. Rowsey -Interest: Basketball, Soccer, and Baseball -Focus: Make a positive impact in society -Favorite Color: Blue -College Plans: (Keep Looking) -High School: CEO Leadership Academy -Inspirations: Andrew Rowsey(Grandfather), Kobe Bryant, and Phil McGraw (Dr.Phil) Gangnam Style _Belief: Compassion and humor are the keys to success in any environment Why Kobe? Turn On -To become a Psychologist you must have a certification or license -To be a great psychologist education is key -The better your education (Masters, Specialist, or Doctorate) the more you'll rise in your profession -Kobe Bryant started his NBA Career in the 1996-1997 season and is currently still with the Lakers. Determined Loyal Important Qualities
-Problem Solving Skills
-Trustworthiness Mentally fit Motivated (Google Definition) Moving Up