Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE WHITE HAG
Transcript of THE WHITE HAG
Research Question/ Problem
- Identify home brew club in Ireland and in France
-White Hag: Exportable in France ?
- Identify the kind of beer French people prefer
- Price positioning of White Hag
- Create the brand awareness
- Survey on Lime Survey
- 54 respondents
(with 16 home brew clubs)
- Questions asked divided in 5 parts:
Different styles of beer
The White Hag project
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
The White Hag brewing company
Craft beer is increasingly popular in Ireland :
- 1.5% of total production
- Expected increase of 3.3%
French people : small amateurs of beer BUT are for the avant-garde of the promising market of the craft beer.
2004->2014: The number of French micro-breweries increased from 200 to 600.
Craft beer in France:
- 3 % of the French consumption
- Small and average producers: annual growth rate is about 8%
In 2020: the homemade beer => 6 % of the total consumption of beer in France.
=> Really good opportunity for the company.
SWOT - PESTEL :
Good opportunities on the French market
Lots of influencers
- Lager, fruit beer, Pale Ale, are most consumed in France
- More than 35% would be interested in a the home brew club challenge
- French consumers are willing to pay the same price or a little bit more for craft beer
THE WHITE HAG
Recommendations / Limits
Should the White Hag Export its beers in France?
“White hag” could answer perfectly the demand and should launch its products on this market.
Some studies are missing:
No face to face interviews of French beer clubs in order to have a better understanding of French needs.
Implementing the White Hag in France
How an Irish craft beer brand (White Hag) can introduce itself in the French market thanks to a homebrew challenge?
What kind of beer do you prefer?
How much are you willing to pay for a craft beer?
What would you think of a craft beer competition?
- Lager and Pale Ale are the favorite type of beer for the French
- Fruit Beer (peach) can be a good opportunity on the French Market
- A price of 4 or 5€ would be accepted by the French consumers
- An adapted marketing should be envisaged to convince customers highlighting the "craft" aspect and the high degree of alcohol.
- An adapted marketing, with all information and maybe a specific contact for questions about the event could ensure a good participation of French people in the competition
- The majority of our respondents are males between 18-25 years old. So we don't have all French population represented.
- No face to face interview, to have complete answers.