Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Triangle of Fire
Transcript of The Triangle of Fire
By Jackson Brooks
The Triangle of Fire protected Seattle and it's surrounding ports from sea invasions.
Each fort was equipped with disappearing guns and turrets.
Economy was improved by the Triangle as ships import/export ships were protected.
Mammals still do not go near the remains of the stone forts. Birds, however, make nests in the gun barrels.
The left over Forts are Fort Flagler, Fort Casey,(and Fort Ebey), and Fort Worden.
Fort Ebey was part of Fort Casey.