Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology for the Primary Grades
Transcript of Technology for the Primary Grades
When can students start using technology?
Why should students use technology?
What stops us from using technology with the youngest students?
Excuses not to use
Reasons to get them engaged
Support for language and literacy
I or l ?
* PowerPoint (Winter Poetry)
* Flipcharts (Readers Theater)
* Digital Pictures
* Podcasts (Life in K4), Audiobooks
* Interactive eBooks
* Word (My Room)
* PowerPoint (Transportation ABC Book)
Internet Site Navigation
Basic Keyboard Use
Basic Word Processing
(2 sentences by the end of K4)
Using a digital camera
Basic Internet Navigation
* Animated eBooks
* ABC Scavenger Hunt (Digital Camera)
* About AJW video
* Digital Storytelling
* Word Family Videos
* Digital Photo Math Problems
* Healthy Living PowerPoint Slides
* Word Processing (3 sentences by the end of k5
Compost research garden signs
Thanksgiving PowerPoint Timelines
1st Grade Video interviews
All About Me PowerPoints
Simple Machine Comics
Weekly Review Podcast
Me on the Map PhotoStory
Biography Trading Cards
Tablet Computer Introduction
Small Moment Writing
Greenville Then/Now Prezi
Life Cycle Movies
Food Chain Prezi
SC Region PowerPoints
American Revolution Video Timeline
Native American eBook
Engineer Biography eBook
3rd Grade Memories: Class Comics