Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Self Care & Visioning
Transcript of Self Care & Visioning
Express care, concern and consideration to yourself & others.
Speak for yourself.
Protect each other & yourself.
Examine your prejudice.
Share your needs and give ample space for others to do the same.
Treat others the way that they want to be treated. Ask.
Another’s experience does not invalidate your own, but it should and necessarily does complicate your own.
What is 'self care'?
Photo Credit: Tanja Tiziana for Buddies In Bad Times Theatre
1. They tell blatant lies.
2. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof.
3. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition.
4. They wear you down over time.
5. Their actions do not match their words.
6. They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you.
7. They know confusion weakens people.
8. They project.
9. They try to align people against you.
10. They tell you or others that you are crazy.
11. They trivialize.
You are constantly second-guessing yourself.
You ask yourself, "Am I too sensitive?" a dozen times a day.
You're always apologizing to your mother, father, partner etc.
You have trouble making simple decisions.
You feel as though you can't do anything right.