Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Communication as Social Influences- Frank Boster
Transcript of Communication as Social Influences- Frank Boster
Communication as Social Influences
By- Danielle & Tonya
Human communication involves information exchanges which involves people sharing messages.
You tube video about
Social Media Influences of the 21st Century Chapter 20 Is Communication influenced by social media? EDS 877 Communication Social influence refers to a change in belief, attitude, or behavior or a combination of these factors.
Beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors Communication External messages always affect beliefs and all messages exert social influence. Social media may include cell phones,
television, facebook, google, Ipads, and more.
Is social MEDIA influencing your communication?
Communication as SOCIAL INFLUENCE
All statements by Frank Boster from his essay in Shepherd, 2006. Thanks for viewing our chapter 20 Prezi!