Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Smart Girls Get What They Want
Transcript of Smart Girls Get What They Want
Gigi, Bea, and Neerja are best friends and overachievers. They don't care if they aren't the most popular girls in school. They know that what really matters is getting into ivy league colleges and starting the rest of their life. But when an unexpected event shows them they're missing out on the full high school experience, they decide they want to experience high school like everyone else.
These friends are determined to show the world that smart girls really can get what they want.
About the Author
I would recommend this book to anyone(girls) that like realistic fiction books about best friends, high school, and a little romance.
Sarah strohmeyer lives in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. She has written many books such as:
The Penny Pinchers Club
Smart girls get what they want
The Sleeping Beauty Proposal
The Cinderella Pact
Secret Lives of Fortunate Wives
Bubbles all the way
Bubbles A Broad
Bubbles in Trouble
How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True