Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BARBIE
Marketing techniques used on consumers
Bandwagon Effect: encourages you to buy a product of service because everyone else is.
Emotional appeal: uses strong emotional language that connects with your fears and desires.
Glittering generalities: relates the product of service to words or images that promise everything, but deliver little or nothing.
Plain folks appeal: relates a product or service to the experience of ordinary folks.
Testimonials: uses celebrities or experts to speak for a product.
Scientific appeal: uses statistics or scientific data to persuade consumers to buy a product or service.