Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fashion Of The 1950's.
Transcript of Fashion Of The 1950's.
The origins of the 1950's fashion look began with Christian Dior's "new Look" in 1947. This new look consisted of a below-mid-calf length, full skirt, pointed bust, small waist and rounded shoulder line look.
The most common look, that was "in" was the tailored feminine look with gloves and pearls, tailored suits with fitted jackets and a pencil skirt. The day dresses consisted of fitted bodies and full skirts... The idea was to have an "Hourglass Figure"
Pencils skirts and halter tops became popular in the summer, for a more revealing look.
Houseboy pants, Pedal Pushers, Knit Tops and Bermuda shorts all became popular trends for women during the 1950's
Women's accessories for elegant and feminine.
Sets of rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings
Chiffon Scarfs around the neck
Pearls and fur trims:
Women hair during this time was more romantic, stylish and natural.
Short Hair and curls were n!