Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ADAPTATIONS FOR POLAR AND MOUNTAIN HABITATS
Transcript of ADAPTATIONS FOR POLAR AND MOUNTAIN HABITATS
People in the group
Adaptations for Polar Habitats
The polar regions are cold and covered with snow. They may also experience snowfall and extreme cold conditions.
Animals like polar bears living in the very cold polar regions have thick fur on their bodies to protect them from cold. Penguins have a layer of oily waterproof feathers and a thick layer of fat under the skin that regulates their body temperature. Penguins have a habit of staying together in groups to keep themselves warm.