Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Procedures
1. Two lines outside
I will let the line that is quiet, straight, and ready come in first.
2. Come in QUIETLY and find your seat right away.
3. Get out your homework
4. Copy your agenda
5. Start your warm up
Entering The Classroom
When the teacher is talking, you are not.
When a peer is talking, you are not.
Talking = Your mouth is moving and there is any kind of sound coming out. This includes talking to yourself, talking to somebody else, whispering, singing, or making sound effects.
Listen for directions:
Pass papers forward
I will come around and stamp them
Turn them into table in front of the projector.
Turning in Assignments
Miss Baker's stuff
I will wait and/or count down from 5
Three strikes = alternative lesson/assignment or additional homework/classwork or a pop quiz or staying in class.
Class with the most amount of strike free days at the end of each quarter = class reward
Asking or Answering a Question
No Name Papers
Do not pack up early.
Use your time wisely.
TEACHER dismisses you by rows: when you are quiet and floor/supplies are picked up.
End of Class
Getting out of your seat or switching seats.
Please treat my things with respect as I treat your things with respect.
My desk, whiteboard, and computer are off limits.
Ask for permission before using/borrowing anything.
Communication is key.
Keep me informed and be honest.
*You have the right to a free public education.
* You do NOT have the right to keep me from teaching or from someone else learning.
* Your goal this year is mastery of the Common Core State Standards and to leave MSMS better than when you arrived.