Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dynamics SHO
If a wave can be described by the following function, what is the maximum velocity and acceleration of particles the wave moves through?
What is the position, velocity and acceleration at a time of t = 25 s?
If the maximum velocity is 3.5 cm/s and the maximum acceleration is 12.5 cm/s . What is the amplitude and period of this wave?