Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ICT Homework
Can set animations and effects between slides.
Can insert buttons and hyperlinks to create a non-liner presentation.
Can insert graphs and media from other Microsoft Office applications.
Prezi Utilises pans and zooms to create presentations on one large canvas.
Can insert multimedia.
No special effects, but zoom can create interest by utilising multiple layers. With Powerpoints, there is a temptation to overuse special effects. With Prezi, the limited editing options force you to use your creativity to create interesting presentations. It's easy to include Youtube videos in Prezi. But you can't copy and paste images into Prezi... By inserting images between frames, you can make transitions more interesting... END THE (...bigger) Tom Chudley And endings...