Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
All About Guinea Pigs
Rachel Greeneon 3 January 2013
Transcript of All About Guinea Pigs
*Saving a pet
*Helping your daughter
*MOM ITS GENTLE
(like tootsie) *Costs
*Space What is a Guinea Pig? To get a Guinea Pig To Not Get a Guinea Pig How can you resist? Wait, negatives? So what is there not to like? (State Points) PRICING 11- 30 dollar cage
(fits two pigs) 7-11 dollar food 15-30 dollar pig 3-4 dollar water bottle 5-10 years of life 30-50 dollar investment Happiness of a child? Priceless Plus You Got Kaitlyn A Hamster. Also, me and Kaitlyn have agreed to pay part of the cost. Guess what? Guinea Pigs pee is completely odorless. Just clean the cage and it will be odorless. I'm not fat. I'm fluffy.