Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Christmas
Christmas first happened in 336 BC in Roman times.
A few years later Pope Julius officially declared that they should celebrate Christmas.
Christmas trees came from when people in the past thought that the sun was dying so they hung ribbons and sweets onto evergreen trees to worship the sun.
How Christmas started
Stuff about Christmas
My favourite things about Christmas
The lead up to Christmas