Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of respect assembly
At IKB we value:
Respect and Courtesy
What are the rude or discourteous behaviours
What is politeness and Courtesy?
Is this an old fashioned
Having good manners
Thinking about the feelings of others
Or has just the language changed?
•Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. (Christianity)
•What is hurtful to yourself, do not do to your fellow man. (Judaism)
•Do unto all men as you would wish to have done unto yourself, and reject for others what you would reject for yourself. (Islam)
•Hurt not others with that which pains yourself. (Buddhism)
How you treat other people and the respect you show to other people is an outward sign of ourselves and who we are. Every time you are courteous and show others respect, you show that you:
•Respect yourself and care about how you conduct yourself.
•Care about others around you.
•Care about our environment.
•Want to help make our community better place for everyone. When you are not courteous and respectful you show the opposite.