Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1. What are the most important elements of effective lesson
Transcript of 1. What are the most important elements of effective lesson
Developing clear learning objectives can also help develop conceptual understanding for cognition.
Questions worth asking: Are the learning objectives clear, complete, and specific?
Do they consist of the knowledge, skills, or attitudes that a teacher should expect
from the students?
Clarity, completeness, and specificity are needed to drive the rest of the lesson plan design
1. What are the most important elements of effective lesson design?
A second lesson goal is one that gives students practice developing skills to automaticity:
Research is one of the most important components in effective teaching and learning,
thus the best place to start. Gather knowledge from as many different sources as you can, not just by combing your required coursework.