Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
World History Preread 5-11
Transcript of World History Preread 5-11
10.1.1 Judeo- Christian and
Definition: of or having both Greek and Roman characteristics:
the investigation of the truths and principles of being
Example: The use of __________ is part of the Greco-Roman philosophy.
Definition: of or pertaining to the religious writings, beliefs, values, or traditions held in common by Judaism and Christianity.
Example: Ideas of __________ from Judeo-Christian values are seen in Democratic governments.
Definition: a government in which people vote for representatives who then vote on policy
Example: During the 1700s and 1800s democratic governments will replace _________________.
1. Define the 8 terms found on the top of page 5
2. P. 6 What are 4 major forms of government?
3. P. 8 Name 3 similarities between Athenian Democracy and US Democracy.
4. P. 10 Why was Justinian important?
Unit 1 Beginning of Democracy
1. What is democracy?
2. What makes our country democratic?