Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lydia Cevela
The students at lakeside in 2050 they won't need as much space as current lockers provide. The problem with the lockers today is they serve no other propose but storage. They are to big and its hard to get in them today. Also anyone can get in them as long as they know the password. They are mostly useless these days as they only hold stuff in them nothing else, they don't charge things, they don't hold any propose but to hold stuff.
The lockers for lakeside studenent in 2050 need to be smaller and they need a charger, a built in iPad, and a finger print scanner to be able to get into the locker. They need to be smaller because you don't need as much space. They need a charger or a plug in because everything by then will be on iPads or something like that and they need to charge. The lockers needs a built in iPad to remind you of your assignments and other school events. They also need a finger scanner, so only you can get in and not everyone.
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District