Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Revision
Particles and matter
Specific latent heat
Specific heat capcity
Solve the following
How much energy is transferred if a kettle heats 3 kg of water from 20 to 90 degrees C. Specific heat capacity of water is 4200 j/kg oC.
What would be the temperature rise if 5000j of energy is transferred to 2kg of water?
Specific latent heat question