Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Healthy Meal - Steak Burgers with Salad and Chips
Transcript of My Healthy Meal - Steak Burgers with Salad and Chips
Steak Burgers with
Salad and Chips By James May Carbohydrates Protein Fats Vitamins Meal Preparation Preparing the Salad Cutting the Potatoes
into Chips Cooking the Thinly
Cut Beef Olive Oil, 8 Potatoes, 3 Thinly Sliced Rump Steak, ½ Cucumber, 3 Tomatoes, Lettuce, Beetroot, Salt, Bread Rolls and Cheese.
Cut Potatoes in to Chip sized pieces and put in a tray.
Drizzle Potatoes with Olive Oil and sprinkle with Salt.
Place into a preheated oven at 180°C for 35 minutes.
Slice the Cucumbers and Tomatoes and put on a plate with the washed Lettuce and Cheese.
When there is about 5 minutes until Potatoes cooked put the Rump Steaks onto the Barbeque 2½ minutes each side.
Heat bread rolls in oven for 1 minute.
Take Bread Rolls out of oven and put onto plate and load the Rolls with Steak, Cucumber, Tomato, Cheese, Lettuce and Beetroot. Ingredients and Method Iron