Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vocabulary Lesson 5
Transcript of Vocabulary Lesson 5
Lesson 5 Vocabulary
to linger aimlessly; to move slowly, stopping frequently
n. lack of knowledge, learning, information
to oversee, direct, or manage
to visit often or continually; to appear or recur repeatedly; to fill the atmosphere of
to be a sign or indication of; to show or make known
. an inner drive or impulse that causes a person to act in a certain way
. the state of being fully grown or developed
to stay suspended or to flutter in the air near one place; to linger or wait close by, especially in an anxious way
to gather in a mass or crowd; to assemble
. a chain or strap for leading an animal
a place often visited.
v. to check or control; to tie up