Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Business Plan- IKEA
Transcript of Copy of Business Plan- IKEA
Section 1: Products and Services
What Makes IKEA special?
Ikea is known for its cost-effective furniture.
IKEA is known internationally and it was originally created in Sweden.
IKEA focuses on being environmentally friendly yet still have low prices.
The Recyclable Cardboard Camera
Coffee Tables and Bathroom
Coffee and Tea
Garlic Bread and Soups
Professional Interior Design Consulation
Section 2: Target Market
First Time Home-owners
Middle Age Families
People Who Need A lot Of Furniture
Section 3: Competition
Section 4: Operations
In 2011, Ikea made a profit of 24.7 billion euros.
Their biggest gains are from Russia, China and Portland
They receive their profits from their retail stores and restaurant
Restaurant servers and cooks
Facilities and Maintenance
Factories and Construction
All Ikea stores are managed by employees who are hired from the company
Smaland Day Care Centre