Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Museum Exhibit
Complete the project proposal handout
One per group
materials to class on Monday/Tuesday
Have a plan!
You must be able to argue how your project is
of your topic.
What's the point?!
Subconscious absorption of grammar skills
Language and knowledge are the
weapons against injustice and most helpful tools for a successful life.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
of your topic
Must be three-dimensional (3D)
Your project will be displayed for the other sophomore classes in the banquet hall on
You will have the
entire block period
on Monday/Tuesday to create your project
You may need to work with your group outside of class
It would be a good idea to get each others' contact information to communicate over the weekend.
...but reading is boring
Read about topics that interest you!
...but reading is hard!
The more you practice something, the easier and more enjoyable it becomes!