Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Indus Valley
The Indus Valley residents were most likely Dravidians.They moved to India around 2,000 B.C.E
Around five thousand years ago, an important civilization developed on the Indus River floodplain. From about 2600 B.C. to 1700 B.C. a vast number of settlements were built on the banks of the Indus River and surrounding areas. These settlements cover a remarkable region, almost 1.25 million kilometres of land which is today part of Afghanistan, Pakistan and north-western India.
The existence of a religious life is still uncertain but there exists some remarkable similarity to the Hinduism of modern times (for example figure of three headed deity resembles to Lord Shiva).
The Indus Valley Civilaztion around 3,300 to 1,300 BCE.They lived for a long time but they still died
By: Aluet, Anthony, David, Edwin
Indus valley was located in Pakistan and northwest Asia
In the 1920's a huge discover in south Asia showed that Indus valley has a older civilization than mesopotamia and egypt